- This machine is simpler to maintain and offers a pleasant working environment.
- It is built of high-quality materials and operates in a reliable manner.
- It ensures maximum efficiency and precision.
- This machine is used to increase the output of a high-production unit.
|Type||Milling & Drilling Machine|
|Size||2400 x 1800 mm|
|Spindle Bore Taper||BT50|
|Total Power Requirement||64 kW|
|Table Maximum Rotation Speed (B)||2 rpm|
|RAM Maximum Tilting Speed (A)||215 degree/min|
|Coolant Pressure (Gun Drill)||2 - 11 Mpa|
|Rate of Flow||1.0 - 2.0 0 l/min|
|A Axis Motor||20 N.m|
|B Axis Motor||36 N.m|
|X Axis Motor||36 N.m|
|Y Axis Motor||27 N.m|
|Z Axis Motor||27 N.m|
|RAM Travel (Y)||1500 mm|
|Milling Capacity||400 CC/min|
|Tapping Capacity||M36 x 4|
|Table Horizontal (X)||2500 mm|
|Spindle Motor||15/18.5 (30min)|
- The Patented quick change between deep hole Drilling and milling helps to reduce process time.
- Suitable for milling drilling Deep Hole Drilling and thread milling of automobile mould and complex machine components.
- Currently the CAMDER series has developed to the fourth generation.
- The up and down movement configurations of the chip box effectively minimizes the interference to large size workpiece.