Vertex Spring Collet Chuck System NT 40
M.R.P ₹9,101.00 As low as ₹7,914.26 ₹6,707.00 (GST inclusive price) Save: ₹1,186.74
- Made from Alloy spring steel and fully hardened.
- All critical collet surfaces are precision ground for accurate fit.
- It is reliable
- NT40-ER16 collet chuck is used in Milling machine with a holding range of 0.5mm-10mm. ER Collet or ER Chuck have standard precision <0.010mm to high precision <0.02mm.
- ER Collects are work holding fixture or small fixture parts it is well suited to cylindrical parts and not applied for square or hexagonal parts.
- ER Collet Chuck is an object which is used to hold the sleeve for extra clamping force for tightening the outer tapper surface.
- It is used to hold mills, drills, taps reamers to hold small boring bars for milling and grinding applications.