Vertex Spring Collet Chuck System ER16-ER50
M.R.P ₹8,893.00 As low as ₹7,662.92 ₹6,494.00 (GST inclusive price) Save: ₹1,230.08
- Made from Alloy spring steel and fully hardened.
- All critical collet surfaces are precision ground for accurate fit.
- It is reliable, robust construction and has high strength.
- It is Highly Rust free product
- ER Collet Chuck is an object which is used to hold the sleeve for extra clamping force for tightening the outer tapper surface.
- It is used to hold mills, drills, taps reamers to hold small boring bars for milling and grinding applications.
- ER Collects are work holding fixture or small fixture parts its well suited to cylindrical parts and not applied for square or hexagonal parts.
- ER Collet or ER Chuck have standard precision <0.010mm to high precision <0.02mm.