Vertex C-Type Boring Head VBC-2-M
- The use of a wide base bar holder, resting securely on the body, eliminates the need for a separate side plate. You will note this has now become an integral part of the body.
- The direct reading adjusting screw if ground after hardening and a plainly marked dial face in nonreflecting satin chrome allows easy reading and adjustments of 0.005 or less.
- All Criterion Boring Heads have threaded backs for use with a variety of shanks. His model takes a 1-1 / 218 threaded shank.
- Here is a sturdy unit of extended boring range, capable of peeling off heavy roughing cuts as well as a tool of extreme sensitivity.
- The radius of boring hole can reach on about 400mm long by a boring bar of 160mm.
- C- Type boring head has wide base bearing surface that assures maximum rigidity even when the bar holder is in an off-set position.
- Vertex boring head has high accuracy, robust construction with superior quality and long life.
Write Your Own Review