Taparia Slip Joint Pliers 157mm 1221 (Pack of 5)
- Taparia Slip Joint Pliers mechanism that allows sliding the pivot point into one of several positions when the pliers are fully opened.
- The pivot point can be moved to increase the size range of their jaws.
- It allows continuous relative motion of two components.
- It can allow an adjustment from one temporarily fixed position to another.
- A smooth, quick-releasing mechanism helps in a single-handed operation.
- The jaws are hardened and tempered to provide a tough body.
- The jaws are forged from high-grade alloy steel.
- Two-position, adjustable joint pliers for grasping and turning.
- Slip Joint Pliers material handle for comfort and control.
- Drop-forged steel for strength and durability.
- An end screw is provided with knurling for quick jaw adjustment.
- Handles are made from good-quality cold-drawn steel sheets.
Write Your Own Review