Stanley Ball Pein Hammer 110-340GMS
- With this coating, it gives the product an excellent satin and smooth chrome finish, and also it protects from rust and increases the life of the product.
- Strong, rigid steel handle for safe load transport.
- Its slim and compact design ensures easy handling.
- Solid frame made of high-quality tough steel for added strength and durability.
|Brand||Stanley Hand Tools|
|Type||Ball Pein Hammer|
|Handle Material||Wooden Handle|
|Head Material||High Carbon Steel|
- A ball pein hammer is used for metal working this hammer has 2 wedges which provides durability.
- Stanley Ball end used for reverting, and poll used for normal striking.
- The hammer head is attached with two wedges for improved durability.
- Exclusive rim temper reduces incidences of chipping of spalling.
- Ball end used for riveting, and poll used for normal striking.
- The 25% longer handle of these Hammers comes in 16 to 32 Oz sizes to provide better balance and control.
- The two ends of the Stanley Ball Pein Hammer is featured with two distinct functions.
- The ball end mostly used for riveting that involves rounding off edges of metal pins and fasteners and to make gaskets for the mating surface.
Write Your Own Review