Stanley 1-86-212 Handle Speeder 3/8 SQ. DR. 380mm
M.R.P ₹705.00 ₹613.60 ₹520.00 (GST inclusive price) Save: ₹91.40
- Durable, wear-resistant, with high hardness and strength.
- Control is improved with easy-grip handles.
- It has high corrosion resistance.
- For improved performance, the entire body has been hardened.
|Drive Size||3/8" Sq. Dr|
|Handle Material||Alloy Steel|
- Speeder handle is used for fastening and loosening tools such as nuts and bolts, which helps the handle to move in a rotary motion.
- These hand tools are manufactured using Chrome Vanadium steel which allows them to be optimally durable and assists in tightening or loosening stubborn nuts and bolts.
- Stanley Speeder Handle-Knurled 3/8" Sq. Dr. is used to fasten nuts and bolts.
- Stanley 1-86-212 comes with a handle which is designed specially to ensure good grip and produces more torque with minimum effort, making it easy to use.
- These Socket Sets Socket Accessories are chrome plated, making them immune to rust and corrosion-resistant.