- The construction is highly robust and thermally stable, allowing it to endure thermal deformation, resulting in less thermal growth and better performance.
- At higher speeds, it offers improved precision and reliability.
- It's made with a high-strength dynamic structure.
- Vises are made of hardness 55–60 HRC and are long-lasting.
|Type||Tool Maker Vise|
|Material||Hardened Steel 55-60 HRC|
|Jaw Opening||95 mm|
|Jaw Width||73 mm|
|Jaw Depth||27 mm|
- Made of steel with a hardness of 55–60 HRC.
- The high-precision ground vise has recessed pockets at both ends for clamping.
- There are vees on the inside faces of the jaws.
- It has a 95mm jaw opening and a 73mm jaw width.
- Its length is 184mm and the product weight is 4 kg.
Write Your Own Review