Soba Precision Grinding Control Vise 70mm 110090
- The "no-rise" jaw construction exerts a continual downward pressure to the jaw, eliminating tilting & lifting.
- Vise made of tool steel hardened and high precision ground55-60 HRC.
- It is made up of a rust-resistant finish.
- High resistance to wear & dimensionally stable.
|Jaw Opening||82 mm|
|Jaw Width||70 mm|
|Jaw Depth||32 mm|
- Vise is made of tool steel hardened and high precision ground 55-60 HRC, Base is manufactured from high dose grained high tensile cast iron.
- Swivels on two levels 360° horizontal ±45° vertical noxious for precise minute read out.
- Screw for upward and downward swing.
- This vise is suitable for Grinding, Boring, Milling and Eroding.
Write Your Own Review