Poonia 68CC Earth Auger 2 Stroke with Drill Bits EA2S68
- The blades are designed to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Ergonomic design for precise maneuvering with ease.
- It has light vibration and comfortable operation lever.
- Brush cutters are equipped with high performance, quiet and easy to maintain.
- An auger is a type of drilling device, which mostly consists of a rotating helical blade or the drill bit which acts as a screw conveyor and easily removes the drilled out material.
- The rotating action of the blade creates a hole and removes out the material from it.
- The Earth Auger is Lightweight.
- Here, an auger that is specifically used in digging post holes is known as Earth auger.
- It is generally powered by an internal combustion engine or an electric motor or can even be manually turned on a handheld device.
- Most often, handheld earth augers are used for the creation of holes in garden plantations. Powered earth augers are best suited for drilling operations on grounds, farms,nurseries, greenhouses.
- Earth augers are majorly used for agriculture purposes for drilling in farms for banana plantations, vegetable crops, etc.
- It is also used for Agriculture Institutes, new horticulture plantation, Highway authority, Contractors for fencing.
Write Your Own Review