Poonia Earth Auger 2 Stroke 63CC with Trolley EA63T
M.R.P ₹18,400.00 ₹17,808.00 ₹15,900.00 (GST inclusive price) Save: ₹592.00
- It is easy to use, lightweight and high quality construction.
- The blades are designed to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Ergonomic design for precise maneuvering with ease.
- It has light vibration and comfortable operation lever.
|Hole Up to||2.5 Feet|
|Engine||Forced Air Cooled|
- An auger is a type of drilling device, which mostly consists of a rotating helical blade or the drill bit which acts as a screw conveyor and easily removes the drilled out material.
- Earth Auger makes holes for plantation or for erecting poles.
- A comfortable and well balanced handle.
- Hand Earth Auger can dig a hole up to 2.5 feet depth depending on the diameter of the bit.
- Earth Auger is used in agriculture purpose for digging holes in the soil.
- It makes holes for plantation or for erecting poles.
- It is much easier to dig soil with this machine and the process takes less time.
- It is generally powered by an internal combustion engine or an electric motor or can even be manually turned on a handheld device.