Poonia 52CC Earth Auger 2 Stroke with Drill Bits EA52
- It is easy to use, lightweight and high quality construction.
- The blades are designed to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Ergonomic design for precise maneuvering with ease.
- It has light vibration and comfortable operation lever.
|Post Hole Digger||2-Cycle|
|Engine||Air Cooled Engine|
- An auger is a type of drilling device, which mostly consists of a rotating helical blade or the drill bit which acts as a screw conveyor and easily removes the drilled out material.
- The rotating action of the blade creates a hole and removes out the material from it.
- It is generally powered by an internal combustion engine or an electric motor or can even be manually turned on a handheld device.
- It is a Recoil, and manual starting system.
- Drills post holes in seconds.
- The Earth Auger is Lightweight.
- The Earth Auger 2 stroke engine.
- Easy to Use, Lightweight & High Quality.
- It is much easier to dig soil with this machine and the process takes less time.
- Earth augers are majorly used for agriculture purposes for drilling in farms for banana plantations, vegetable crops, etc.
Write Your Own Review