- The construction is highly robust and thermally stable, allowing it to endure thermal deformation, resulting in less thermal growth and better performance.
- At higher speeds, it offers improved precision and reliability.
- It's made with a high-strength dynamic structure.
- Vises are long-lasting and manufactured of high-quality cast iron.
|Type||Self Centering Vises|
|Jaw Height||42 mm|
|Jaw Opening||104 mm|
|Jaw Width||103 mm|
- The Self Centering vice allows for accurate centering of jobs automatically.
- The vice is especially useful in applications where the same operation is to be performed on work pieces of varying sizes.
- Self-Centric clamping is particularly useful in milling, slot and groove cutting and drilling.
- The special design allows accurate setting up of jobs with only a single machine setting.
- Manufactured from graded cast iron with fully hardened and ground tool steel jaws, the vice has opposite threads for quick and accurate centering.
- Rotation of the crank handle automatically adjusts work piece to the center.
- Fully graduated 360AÂ°swivel base allows the vice to be set at any angle along the vertical axis.
- A milled slot in the vice base allows for accurate location of the vice on the machine table using rectangular locating nuts.
- Vice can be converted from swivel to fix base by removing the base.
- Self-centering vise is designed to provide superior performance, Reliability and easy maintenance.
- Self-centering vise fixed base locks the material with perfect grip for better efficiency.
- Self-centering vice ensures finest quality, perfect finish and robust construction.