Nicon Precision Compact Lock Down Jaw Machine Vise 150mm N-131 CMV-150
- Construction that is highly rigid and thermally stable can withstand thermal deformation, resulting in reduced thermal growth and improved performance.
- At higher speeds, it has greater accuracy and reliability.
- It has been designed with high dynamic structure support.
- Vises are made of high-quality cast iron and are long-lasting.
|S.NO||Model No.||Jaw Opening (mm)||Jaw
|Clamping Pressure (Kg)
- This vice is the earliest vice that can be vertical or on either side.
- Enhanced body structure reduces the deflection in operation while the vice mounted vertical or horizontal.
- The sealed bearing system reduces clamping pressure and increases bearing life.
- Accuracy in parallelism sureness within 0.02/100mm.
- Hardened bed and jaws maintain accuracy for a long time.
- No workpiece tilt after clamping.
- All parts are interchangeable and available as spares.
- Tenon and tenon slots provided for effortless truing of vice on the machine table.
- The high clamping force can be achieved by effortless handle movement which eliminates hammering on the handle.
Write Your Own Review