Nicon Bench Vise Cross Ribbed N-501J
- Ergonomically constructed to ensure a secure grip on the workpiece.
- Jaws have high-quality non-slip serrations for a secure grip.
- It's made of hardened, high-quality steel.
- It has a protective covering that protects it from corrosion and rusting.
|S.NO||Model No||Jaw Width
- Close-grained cast iron body which is CNC machined on all load-bearing surfaces for smooth and trouble-free operation.
- Replaceable hardened and knurled steel jaws.
- Fine acme threads screw.
- Unbreakable steel cast iron nuts can be replaced when worn.
- The nut is dovetailed into the body.
- Hi-tensile fasteners are used for strength and rigidity of vice.
- Nicon bench vise made of cast iron with a fixed base.
- Bench vise designed to be robust and durable.
- Cross ribbed bench vise Sturdy and locks the material with perfect grip for better efficiency.
Write Your Own Review