Meco Power and Harmonics Analyser PHA 5850A
- This is a powerful piece of equipment for engineers and technicians.
- The scope of the Power and Harmonics Analyzer is to measure the power and harmonics of a voltage or current.
- It can be used for various applications such as testing circuits and power systems.
- The device is designed to be compact and lightweight.
|Range||1 / 10 / 100A AC|
- Analysis of 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P2W, 1P3W Systems.
- Display of 35 Parameters in one screen (3P4W).
- Programmable CT (1 to 600) and PT (1 to 3000) Ratios.
- RMS, PEAK Value & Crest Factor.
- True RMS value, Active Power, Apparent & Reactive Power ( KVA, KVAR).
- Power Factor, Phase Angle ( Ф ) & Energy (WH, KWH, KVARH, PFH).
- Average / Maximum Demand (KW, MW, KVA, MVA) with Progrmmable Period.
- Display of 50 Harmonics in one Screen with Wave form with Peak value (1024 Sample / Period).
- Analysis of total Harmonics Destortion (THD-F).
- Capture 28 Transient Events with Programmable Threshold (%) (DIP, SWELL & OUTAGE).
- Built in timer & Calender for Data Logging.
- 512K Memory with Programmable interval (2 to 3000 seconds, 17000 records for 3P4W Systems).
- Optical Isolated RS-232C ~ USB Interface.
- Calculated Unbalanced Current through Neutral line.
Write Your Own Review