Meco AC Clamp-On Power and Harmonics Tester PHT 4545
- This is a device that attaches to the power cord of an appliance and allows the user to test the power and harmonics.
- It is designed to be an economical and easy-to-use solution for electricians.
- This a hand-held device that clips onto the power cord of an appliance.
|Jaw Opening||Cable Dia 55 mm|
- Jaw Opening is Cable Dia 55mm (approx.), 64 x 24 mm (Bus Bar).
- Display is 4 + 4 digits LCD and Battery Type is 1.5 V SUM - 3 x 2.
- Weight is 650 gms (approx.) Battery Included and Dimensions is 271 x 112 x 46 mm.
- Balanced 3Φ Power Quality and Balanced 3Φ Sequence.
- Programmable CT Ratio (1 to 250) and dual Displays (W + PF, VA + KVAR.).
- Active power in HP and Resistance and Continuity with Beeper.
- True RMS value (V and A) at 0.5% basic accuracy.
- Harmonics Analysis (V and A) to the 99th Order in % and in magnitude.
- Better Understaning of High Frequency Harmonic Analysis (up to 5/6/KHz).
- Non-interrupted Harmonic Analysis.
- Analysis of Total Harmonic Distortion(%THD-F).
- Analysis of Crest Factor (C.F.) and Max, Min & Data Hold Function.
- Fast Peak Function (33μs for 60Hz and 39μs for 50Hz).
Write Your Own Review