Meco 3 1/2 Digit 600VAC Digital Insulation Tester with AC Voltage Function DIT 954
- Testing insulation is essential to keeping wires and motors working properly.
- The digital insulation tester is made up of a set of probes that are inserted into the insulation to test the insulation resistance.
- The digital insulation tester will measure the resistance in ohms and will display the results on a dial.
- It can also be used on the wire insulation, as well as cables and cords.
|Dimensions||150 x 100 x 70 mm|
|Range||0.1MΩ - 200GΩ|
- 3½ Digit 1999 Count Large LCD Display.
- Range Selection and Single Person Push Button Operation.
- LCD with Green Backlight Function with Indicator Switch.
- Data Holding Function and display with Annunciators.
- Measurement of AC Voltage up to 600VAC.
- Measurement of Phase Sequence Between (Phase - Phase Voltage) with LED Indicators and Beep Facility.
- Auto Range (Insulation Test) and red LED Indicator for HV (High Voltage).
- Inbuilt Protection Circuit to prevent the harm of reverse Voltages.
- Battery Operated with AC Adaptor.
- Suitable for Calculating PI and DAR (Manually).
Write Your Own Review