Meco 4000 Count Leakage Current Tester 4671
- It is designed to detect current leakage in electrical wiring and is used to find the source of electrical shorts.
- This device is used by electricians, technicians, engineers, and inspectors to detect the presence of a power leak.
- Protect your electronics from electrical fires and damages with the leakage current tester.
- This leakage current tester has a lightweight, ergonomic design.
|Dimensions||210 x 72 x 36 mm|
|Jaw Opening||Cable Dia Max. 30 mm|
- 10µA Ultra High Resolution and Large Conductor Diameter is 30mm.
- AC Current in 5 Ranges (40mA, 400mA, 4A, 40A, 60A).
- Wide Frequency Response (40Hz-1KHz).
- ACA, ACV,Ω and Continuity.
- Large 3 3/4 Digit LCD (4000 Count).
- 40 Segment Fast Bargraph Display (20 times/sec.).
- Meco leakage current tester has data hold and Max / Min hold.
- 600 Vrms Overload Protection in Resistance Range.
Write Your Own Review