Meco 10A Milli Ohmmeter 7272
- An ohmmeter is an electronic device that measures resistance in an electronic component or circuit.
- Electrical resistance is a calculation of how much an object resists allowing the flow of current through it.
- This meter can be used to ensure the continuity of the circuit.
- Ohmmeter, is an instrument for measuring electrical resistance, which is expressed in ohms.
|Dimensions||260 x 158 x 70 mm|
|Range||Auto or Manual|
- Basic Accuracy 0.25% and Manual or Auto Range.
- Max. Test Current is 10A (60mΩ) and Four Terminal Kelvin Measurement.
- 6 Ranges with 1µΩ Best Resolution and Setting for HI, LO and PASS Readings.
- Measurement of Resistive and Inductive Materials.
- The memory of 3000 Measurements Data.
- Programmable HI-LO Alarm with the memory of 20 Data.
- Large LCD with Backlight and HOLD Function.
- Low Power Consumption and Battery Operated (Rechargeable Battery).
- Meco ohmmeter has a low battery indication.
- LED indication for Invalid Resistance Measurement.
- Cable Length Measurement in feet and meters.
- User Interface Software for PC Communication via RS232C (to USB Bridge) Cable.
Write Your Own Review