Meco 1000V Analog Insulation Tester MC 981BA
- Testing insulation is essential to keeping wires and motors working properly.
- The analog insulation tester will measure the resistance in ohms and will display the results on a dial.
- It can also be used on the wire insulation, as well as cables and cords.
- The analog insulation tester is made up of a set of probes that are inserted into the insulation to test the insulation resistance.
|Dimensions||144.5 x 95 x 72.5 mm|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 50° C|
|Range||0 - 20 M Ohms|
|Test Voltage||100 V|
|Power||9 V Battery|
- Single person push-button operation.
- High accuracy ±5% of indicated value in effective range.
- Meco insulation tester has a scale length is 80mm.
- Terminal voltage has >85% of rated voltage for insulation resistance.
- The measurement is from 10% to 100% of the insulation resistance range.
- ABS resin yellow case with polycarbonate meter front cover.
Write Your Own Review