Luminous Home UPS Zelio
- Zelio, which is powered by a 32-bit DSP processor, uses adaptive learning to optimise battery charging and intelligently compute backup and charging times.
- Backup and charging time, as well as Mains On, Eco/UPS Mode, system fault, and battery, are all displayed on the smart display.
- The output voltage is maintained in the range of 180V to 260V in UPS Mode, ensuring the safety of sensitive appliances like PCs.
- The voltage range is expanded in Eco Mode, which reduces battery usage.
- In the event of a UPS failure, the Bypass switch can be used to bypass the UPS and restore power to the mains without requiring any wiring adjustments.
- Short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge, and battery deep-discharge protection are all included in the Zelio.
|Model No.||Capacity||Rated Power||Max.Charging Current||Va Rating Load Calculator||Va Rating||Technology||Dimensions||Weight (Kg)|
|Zelio+ 1100||900 VA||756 W||15 Amp||850, 900||900 VA||Sine Wave||27.5 X 24.8 x 12 cm||10 Kg|
|Zelio+ 1700||1500 VA||1260 W||17 Amp||1500||1500 VA||Sine Wave||31 x 29 x 13.5 cm||14.3 Kg|
- Sine Wave Technology is a term that refers to the use of sine waves.
- It works with a single battery.
- Sine wave output is safe for delicate appliances.
- Power back-up / battery charging time is displayed in hours and minutes on an LED display.
- In the event of a Home UPS failure, a bypass switch is used to deliver output directly from the grid.
- Low harmonic distortion allows for noiseless operations.
Write Your Own Review