Kirloskar KOS 5HP Openwell Submersible Three Phase Pump KOS-538+
- High Efficiency and Energy Saving Design
- Advanced Water-cooled Motor Design
- Wide Voltage Design
- Flatter Efficiency Curve
- Dynamically Balanced Rotating Parts
- Replaceable Wearing Parts
- Easy Maintainable Design
- Cathode Electro Deposition Coating
- Industrial service water supply schemes
- Domestic and community water supply
- Construction site
- Irrigation in horticulture & agriculture
- Water supplies for high rise building
|Head Range||Up to 76 Meters|
|Power||3.7 kW / 5 HP|
|Pipe Size||65 x 50 mm|
- The motor is designed to withstand wide voltage fluctuations from 380 volts and reduces motor burning in case of low voltage.
- Minimum variations in efficiency during entire operating range increases the utility of pumpset for variable conditions.
- Minimum vibrations protect components from damages during the operations, thus ensuring consistent performance as concentricity is maintained.
- All wearing parts within the pumps are easily accessible and replaceable which facilitates ease of maintenance thereby extending the life of the pump.
- Easy maintainable design and better interchangeability of components so that the pump can be serviced even at remote locations by semi-skilled technicians.
- Innovative design manufactured at state-of-the-art plant, delivers optimum efficiency at lower energy consumption resulting in significant cost savings.
- The motor is filled with potable water which protects it from overheating and facilitates smoother and trouble free operation for years.
Write Your Own Review