- The most heavy-duty of coated abrasive discs with resin over resin construction on heavy-duty vulcanized fiber backing.
- Ideally suited for rough grinding and sanding, de-rusting metal parts, deburring and grinding welded seams.
- Fiber discs are heavy-duty discs with a rigid, fiber backing that resists wear and is designed for weld removal and general grinding and blending.
- With Advanced Grinding Technology, They Have Good Elasticity And High Grinding Efficiency
|Type||Woven Fiber Wheels|
- Non woven fibre polishing wheel is ideal for finishing and polishing steel, iron or any other metal.
- The non woven material with its open mesh construction is waterproof, washable, resilient, conformable, non-loading, non-conductive, non-metallic, and non-rusting.
- Low noise during working and less of dust during processing.
- This wheels are easily preformed to conform to special shaped work pieces.
- Due to its lightweight and long shelf life, these products are most widely used.