Insize Digital Crimp Height Micrometer 0-25mm 3566-25BA
- It is made up of rust resistant finish
- Its high-precision enables you to take accurate measurements
- High resistance to wear & dimensionally stable.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance of the device
|Range||0 - 25 mm|
- A crimp height micrometer has a flat anvil on one side and a pointed spindle on the other side. This combination allows you to measure the crimped height of electrical contacts..
- Outstanding accuracy and oil-resistant material used for all plastic parts.
- Excellent resistance against water and dust enables this micrometer to be used in machining situations that include splashing coolant fluid.
- The anvil is used to support and position the top of the crimp while the pointed spindle is adjusted until it contacts the bottom of the radial surface.
Write Your Own Review