Hikoki Impact Drill 590W DV16VS9Z
- When driving screws and bolts, it can help you be more productive.
- The Hikoki impact drill is a useful item to have in your toolbox.
- This will be attached to the wood with carriage bolts.
- It has a significant impact on your toolbox.
|Load Speed||0 - 2900 / min|
|Input Power||590 W|
|Drill Chuck||1.5 - 13 mm|
|Impact Rate||34500 / min|
- Hikoki Impact Drill has a power input 600 W.
- Cylindrical housing for durability.
- The hikoki impact drill has a offset of chuck is 28 mm.
- It has a Variable speed by trigger and reversible by lever switch.
- Keyed chuck or keyless chuck available by areas.
Write Your Own Review