Hikoki Cordless Impact Driver WH12DASFZ
- When driving screws and bolts, it can help you be more productive.
- It has a significant impact on your toolbox.
- The Hikoki impact drill is a useful item to have in your toolbox.
- This will be attached to the wooden posts with carriage bolts.
|Load Speed||3200 rpm|
|Power Consumption||12 V|
|Tightening Torque||110 Nm|
- For durability, the housing is cylindrical.
- The chuck offset on the Hikoki impact drill is 28mm.
- The trigger on this Hikoki impact Drill allows for variable speed.
- It can be turned off and on using a lever switch.
- Keyed or keyless chucks are available by area.
Write Your Own Review