- Camera have a greater range, and because of the shape of the camera, larger lenses can be attached to its body.
- The tip of the bullet camera includes a small lip that helps protect against glare and weather, making it ideal for outdoor use.
- This camera has been designed to provide you with the best possible visibility.
- The camera's night vision is a decent feature that captures clear images in complete darkness.
|Image Sensor||1 / 2.7” CMOS Sensor|
|Min Illumination||0.0236 LUX|
|Image Size||2592 x 1944|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||1/25s ~ 1 /100000s|
|Power Supply||DC 12V / POE|
|Power Consumption||<8 W|
|Angle Adjustment Pan||0° ~ 360°|
|Iris Type||Fixed Iris|
|Remote Monitoring||web_browsing=CMS Remote Control|
|Storage||Network Remote Storage|
|Video Compression||H.265 / H.264 H.265|
|Bit Rate||64 kbps ~ 5 mbps|
- Hi-foucus 5MP digital camera used for surveillance.
- Network cameras are the successor to the analog closed-circuit TV (CCTV) systems that have been widely used for decades, but instead of a dedicated network
- They use the local IP network, which also provides Internet access.
- This is using a H.265 full real time coding and ICR auto switch, true day / night.
- Hi-foucus 5MP camera is 40 m IR night view distance.
- 3D DNR, true WDR and using a ROI coding.
- The Voltage supply is PoE Power Supply.
- Support smartphone, iPad, remote monitoring and Support P2P
- IP66 Ingress protection and support Triple streams.
- Support Smart Analysis video exception, line crossing detection and intrusion detection.
- Then include a Micro SD Slot up to 256 GB.