Hi-Focus 2MP (1080P) Velocity Network Cameras HC-IPC-TE2200N3
- Because of the design of the camera, bigger lenses may be added to its body, giving it a longer range.
- The tip of the bullet camera has a small lip which helps protect against glare and rain, suitable for outdoor use.
- This camera was created to provide you the most visibility possible.
- The camera's night vision is a decent feature that takes clear photos in complete darkness.
|Image Sensor||1/2.7” CMOS Sensor|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||1/25s - 1 /100000s|
|IR Distance||30 m|
|Lens||2.8 - 12 mm|
|Power Supply||DC 12 / POE|
|Power Consumption||<2.5 W|
|Angle Adjustment Pan||0° ~ 360°|
|Day & Night||ICR|
|Iris Type||Fixed Iris|
|Remote Monitoring||IE Browsing CMS Remote Control|
|Installation||Ceiling Mount Pendent Mount|
|Storage||Network Remote Storage|
|Bit Rate||128 kbps ~ 5 mbps|
|Operating Conditions||-30°c ~ 60°c|
|Effective Pixels||1920 x 1080|
|Dimensions||110 x 130 mm|
- Hi-Focus 1080P Velocity Network Cameras 2MP 1920x080 H.265 full real time coding.
- Velocity Network Cameras is ICR is a auto switch and true day/night.
- This is having a 30m IR night view distance.
- The 3D DNR,True WDR,HLC,BLC,Smart IR and ROI Coding.
- One CVBS is output then one MIC Input.
- The Voltage is DC12V/Poe Power Supply.
- Velocity Network Cameras is support to smart Phone,iPad,Remote Monitoring.
- Hi-Focus 1080P Velocity Network Cameras Image Settings is having a ROI, Saturation, Brightness, Chroma, Contrast Wide Dynamics, Sharpen, NR, etc. adjustable through Client Software or Web browser.
- Smart analytics are abnormal video signal detection, line crossing detection and region intrusion detection.
Write Your Own Review