GIN C-Type Boring Head with Shank Tools
M.R.P ₹40,500.00 As low as ₹38,232.00 ₹32,400.00 (GST inclusive price) Save: ₹2,268.00
- Construction which is highly rigid and thermally stable allows it to withstand thermal deformation, resulting in reduced thermal growth and improved machining performance.
- At higher speeds, it has enhanced accuracy and reliability.
- It has a high dynamic structure support and a rapid axis acceleration.
- Ergonomic design and better service life.
- Inch/Meter graduation Div. is 0.0005 / 0.01mm
- When tolerances do not allow for a drill bit or do not have a large enough drill bit.
- A boring head can also be used to enlarge holes, or adjust hole centerlines in certain instances.
- Machined from high grade steel with tool blocks hardened and ground.
- Here is a small head that will be in constant demand in any shop.