GIN B-Type Fine Boring Head BH2084
M.R.P ₹36,125.00 ₹34,102.00 ₹28,900.00 (GST inclusive price) Save: ₹2,023.00
- Highly rigid, thermally stable construction withstands thermal deformation, resulting in reduced thermal growth and improved machining performance.
- At higher speeds, it has greater accuracy and reliability.
- It has a high dynamic structure support and a fast axis acceleration.
- Ergonomic design and better operating conditions.
|Min. Boring Range||8 mm|
|Max. Boring Range||270 mm|
- With High precision thread rod each graduation reading is 0.005mm.
- Adopting 6 Screws to assembly between shank for better stability.
- Machined from high grade steel with tool blocks hardened and ground.
- Allows easy reading and adjustment.
- Fine boring heads are great high precision finishing options for small, medium, and large diameter applications.
- Fine boring operations are performed to complete an existing hole and to achieve a close hole tolerance and correct positioning with high quality surface finish.