GIN B-Type Boring Head Sets BH2084
M.R.P ₹109,125.00 As low as ₹103,014.00 ₹87,300.00 (GST inclusive price) Save: ₹6,111.00
- Construction which is highly rigid and thermally stable allows it to withstand thermal deformation, resulting in reduced thermal growth and improved machining performance.
- At higher speeds, it has enhanced accuracy and reliability.
- It has a high dynamic structure support and a rapid axis acceleration.
- Ergonomic design and better service life.
|Min. Boring Range||8 mm|
|Max. Boring Range||270 mm|
- The graduation reading is 0.005mm.
- Machined from high grade steel with tool blocks hardened and ground.
- Rigid designs and threaded interchangeable shanks for the boring head make it useful for machines with different tapers.
- The construction of the head is so designed that it is very useful for making heavy roughing cuts as well as more accurate finishing cuts.
- Here is a small head that will be in constant demand in any workshop.
- Adopting 6 Screws to assembly between shank for better stability.