Fluke Visual IR Thermometer VT06
- It is a tool that uses infrared technology to gauge surface temperatures.
- The device is portable and light, making it simple to use and transport.
- Temperatures both inside and outside can be measured with it.
- Fluke Visual IR Thermometer can be used to find issues with HVAC systems, electrical systems, and to diagnose and locate heating and cooling issues.
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Resolution||120 x 90|
|Frame Rate||9 Hz|
|IR Frequency Band||7.5 ~ 14 μm|
|Field of View||50° x 37.5°|
|Thermal Sensitivity||<60 mk|
|Drop Test||2 m|
- Fluke Visual IR Thermometer is a digital infrared thermometer with an integrated digital camera that lets you snap a photo of the surface and then use the image to determine the temperature.
- A laser pointer for precise pointing and a distance scale for calculating distances are also included on the thermometer.
- Surface temperatures can be determined with the thermometer.
- Fluke Visual IR Thermometer can also be used to gauge the temperature of materials like metal that don't generate heat.
Write Your Own Review