- This machine is easier to maintain and provides a user-friendly working environment.
- It is made of high-quality materials and runs smoothly.
- It offers maximum efficiency and precision.
- This machine is used by a high-production unit to maximise output.
|Type||Wire Cutting NP Series EDM|
|Wire Diameter||0.15 - 0.3 mm|
|Machine Dimensions||2670 x 2965 x 2300 mm|
|Die Electric Tank Capacity||900 L|
|Maximum Taper Angle||±30°/100mm with Wide Diamond Guide and Nozzle|
|Travel of U/V Axis||160 x 160 mm|
|Travel of Z Axis||410 mm|
- Comply with TUV CE conformity, both safety and desired design with easy operation.
- Provides constant temperature of the entire machine during processing that is beneficial to precision, with its features of magnetic flux in high thrust, high efficiency, low energy consumption and low temperature varieties that can achieve low temperature circulation of liquid/flow within linear motor.
- Comply with TUV CE conformity, both safety and metal desired design with easy operation.
- The EXCETEK AWT is very sophisticated design that provides continuous unmanned operation day and night. Unlike other systems it can thread at the point of the wire breakage.
- Before the machining, on-line measurement and calibration instead of the conventional one, significantly reduce the time to calibrate the workpiece.
- With the macro command the automatic measurement calibrates the reference point; enhance the machining accuracy. After machining, directly on-line measure the work piece on the table; avoid the unexpected error from dismount/mount the workpiece.
Write Your Own Review