Baker Digital External Micrometer DMM 0-50mm
- Absolute and incremental measuring mode.
- Ball attachment free of cost and SS spindle to avoid rust.
- A digital external micrometer is a device used to measure the diameter of objects.
- It is durable and accurate tool that will last for years to come.
|Model No.||Measuring Range||Reading||Type||A mm||B mm||C mm|
|DMM 0-25mm||0 - 25mm||0.001 mm||DMM25||6.5||31||25|
|DMM 25-50mm||25 - 50mm||0.001 mm||DMM50||8.5||56||32|
- Featuring protection level IP65 against dust & water.
- With mm/inch conversion, auto power-off function.
- SR44/LR44 battery, ball attachment free of cost, 2 operation buttons.
- USB compatible data output interface can be connected to PC through SPC cable P1502.
- Supplied with a calibration certificate stating actual values.
Write Your Own Review