Baker Digital Caliper SDN Series 0-300mm
- Used to measure internal and external diameters, depth, and linear distances.
- Baker dial vernier caliper is lightweight and easy to carry.
- Easy and quick operation.
- A vernier caliper is very accurate and precise for measuring.
- Vernier caliper is an important device in every industry for measuring objects like steel.
- Attractive shape and elegant design complimented by uncompromising performance.
|Model No.||Reading (mm)||Range (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
|Max. Slider Speed||1.5 M/S|
|Working Temperature||5 - 40°C|
- Baker vernier caliper measures OD, ID, step, and depth.
- Every gauge carries a calibration certificate giving actual values.
- Clear, easy-to-read graduated dial with an adjustable bezel.
- 9.6 mm tall, high contrast LCD significantly augment visibility and minimize user fatigue.
- Battery changeover is fast, easy, and reliable.
- Power supply 1 lithium battery, with working temperature 5 to 40° C.
- Baker digital caliper is accurate as per DIN 862.
- Robust, hardened, and ground stainless steel jaws and beam.
- Useful in measuring small distances to greater accuracy.
Write Your Own Review