- The primary purpose of a woodworking vise is to grab hold of things.
- Apex woodworking vise is well-known for its high quality in the market.
- This type of vise is commonly used by professional woodworkers and manufacturing units.
- Apex products are of the highest quality, and you can be confident that you will get the best in terms of both reliability and performance.
|Type||Wood Working Vise|
|Jaw Opening||180 mm|
|Jaw Width||150 mm|
- Pinpoint accuracy housing helps to ensure smooth sliding movement.
- Apex woodworking vise jaws have a "TOE - IN" feature.
- When fully closed, the jaws only meet at the top, providing even clamping across the entire depth of the work piece.
- Square body seating fits easily under the bench top, allowing the jaws to be level with the surface.
- The Vise, work piece, and working tools are all protected by wooden liners that can be attached to the body and sliding jaw.
- Accurately fitted solid steel guide rods reduce wear and tear, allowing the Vises to move in a smooth and true parallel motion with no side or cross deflection.
- Buttress threads on the steel main screw allow for smooth, accurate, and responsive adjustment.
Write Your Own Review