Apex Tilt Lock Machine Vise Plain Model 4inch 735P
- The Tilt Lock Machine Vise is a heavy-duty, flexible Vise with excellent accuracy and reliability.
- To verify that jaws are perfectly positioned, they must be perfectly parallel and square.
- It's designed with cutting-edge technologies to deliver that it fits the requirements of this highly demanding field.
- Apex Tilt Lock Machine Vise is well-known in the marketplace for its high quality.
|Type||Milling Machine Vise|
|Jaw Opening||100 mm|
|Jaw Depth||37 mm|
|Tenon Slot||16 mm|
- The beam-like design of the Tilt Lock Machine Vise is connected to the base by two vertical and horizontal rails.
- You can hold piece parts in the most immobile state possible.
- All parts are interchangeable and spares are available.
- Toughened Screw and Flame Hardened Bed are completely enclosed.
- The cast body is made of unbreakable ductile iron.
- As the moveable jaw is brought down on the Apex tilt lock machine Vise swivel model, a massive heavy nut is drawn up against the machined channels on the inside Vise.
- This results in a tight mass of material that is exceptionally resistant to bending pressures.
- It has four jaw plate locations, allowing for more capacity when the jaw plates are on the outside.
Write Your Own Review